The Reason for God
Join us starting Sunday, April 3rd at 7:30PM for The Reason for God Discussion group
Captured live and unscripted, pastor and author Timothy Keller meets with a group of people over six sessions to address their doubts and objections to Christianity. Using literature, philosophy, real-life experiences, and the Bible, Keller and the group explore the truth of Christianity.
This Discussion Guide and accompanying DVD provides the opportunity to engage and dialogue about six common objections to Christianity.
Sessions are independent discussions, so come to learn about and discuss one particular question or come for them all. The sessions are broken down as follows,
- Isn't the Bibe a Myth?
- Hasn't Science Disproved Christianity
- How Can You Say There is Only One Way to God?
- What About Other Religions?
- What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to LIve My Life?
- Why Are there So Many Rules?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Why Is There So Much Evil in the World?
- Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
- Why Are Christians Such Hypocrites?
- How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time?
- How Can God Send Good People to Hell?
Sign up today on City Church's Facebook page.
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org